The growth of Hyderabad was sudden. Everything happened following the adoption of the globalisation policy by the then government of India. This initiative opened doors for many multinational giants to India. It was almost at the same time, the IT sector was undergoing tremendous changes. Both these situations brought a good number of IT companies to India resulted in the formation of many IT hubs in India.
Supporting policies and attitude of the then government played a pivotal role in making Hyderabad one of the major IT hubs in India. Many areas of the city and its Suburbans have been developed to townships and industrial estates in due course of time. Good infrastructure and modern facilities attracted many companies from sectors other than IT also to Hyderabad. Thus, Hyderabad began its journey to become one of the major financial centres and business destinations in India.
At present Hyderabad is experiencing a tremendous economic growth and according to many experts this is the right time to start new business in the city. The first thing needed to start a business is establishing an office in the city. If you are searching for an office space for rent in Hyderabad, here are a few tips which will help you to identify the right office space in Hyderabad.
- The first step towards selecting an office space for rent in Hyderabad is to identify a locality that suites your needs. It should not be far from your major market and also from your place of living.
- The locality should be accessed easily from all other parts of the city.
- Roads and other infrastructure facilities should be there.
- Once the locality is chosen, the next step is to identify an office space for rent in that locality.
- All though there are many websites and real estate agents, it will be better to search for any business centres in that locality that offers office space for rent. For example, if you selected Madhapur, you should approach the business centres offering office space for rent in Madhapur.
- Personally, visit the business centre and take a first hand information about the facilities and services provided by the business centre.
- Enquire about the existing clients about the quality of services. You can take the help of social media also in this regard.
- Take the details of different packages offered by the business centre and go with the suitable one.